PURINA PRO PLAN VETERINARY DIETS Feline HA Hypoallergenic Dry Cat Food 3.5 kg
Brand: Purina Pro Plan
- Single hydrolysed protein broken down into tiny components too small to cause an allergic reaction
- Purified carbohydrates to help avoid allergic reactions.
- A great taste thanks to high quality ingredients and a palatability booster.
- With St/Ox to help support urinary health in cats which may be susceptible to urinary conditions.
- A complete hypoallergenic veterinary diet for the diagnosis and management of food allergies in cats of all ages, including kittens.
Release Date: 24-08-2015
Details: Product Description Pro Plan VETERINARY DIETS Feline HA St/Ox Hypoallergenic is a complete hypoallergenic veterinary diet for the diagnosis and management of food allergies in cats of all ages, including kittens. Some cats may suffer from food allergy, which can cause skin discomfort and/or digestive upsets. PPVD HA is a true hypoallergenic diet formulated with protein that has been broken down (hydrolysed) into very tiny components that are too small to cause an allergic reaction, and a purified carbohydrate source. Such hydrolysed diets are recognised as the best type of food to use during an 'elimination diet trial' when trying to diagnose (or rule out) food allergy. During such a trial it is important that your cat is fed no other food or treats. PPVD HA is also useful for cats with severe bowel disease such as IBD as it is highly digestible. Ingredients Rice starch1, Hydrolysed soya protein2, soybean oil, minerals, hydrolysed digest2, animal fat, fish oil. 1Carbohydrate source ; 2Protein sources Directions Daily feeding guide: see table. The recommended period of use is 3 to 8 weeks. If signs of intolerance disappear, this feed can be used indefinitely. It is recommended that a veterinarian’s opinion be sought before use or before extending the period of use and for kitten feeding guidelines. Water should always be available Box Contains Prescription Diet Dry Cat Food Manufacturer Contact Information United Kingdom: 0800 212 161 Republic of Ireland: 1800 509 368 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday
Package Dimensions: 17.2 x 12.0 x 2.4 inches